EVELYN'S JOURNEY THROUGH MY WRITINGS & MY PHOTOGRAPHS. 11-13-2023








Evelyn Pinto's Art Exhibit

November 13th, 2023










Dear Friends,

I pray all of you are well, safe, happy, healthy and feel loved.

Me, I am semi-okay!

(Semi-okay is a combination of words I created to describe my feelings that range somewhere between not okay and okay)! November 13th, was the day for the open exposure of varieties of my Art!

I led myself, my friends , my helpers and others on a journey, my Journey!
























Through my writngs and my photographs my life's journey visually and openly displayed.
Yes, special friends did travel with me on this wonderful, rocky and marvelous journey.

All of those unique humans generously tasted startly cups that were overflowing with an overabundance of Creativity!

My Journey was an endeavor that was accomplished through months of steady, difficult, time consuming and relentless hours of hard work!

Thank you, all of you for traveling with me through

the Journey of my Life while walking with slowly and attentively through the.  exhibit of my past and current writings
writngs and my photographs!
I am grateful and blessed!

Love, prayers and with gracious gratitude,

Evelyn (Pinto)

November 13, 2023















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024