Severely and Critically Sick and Inpatient In The Hospital , July, 2026
Dear Friends, Family, Church Family, Prayer Warriors, and to all of you who are reading these prayers of mine,
Please pray 🙏 for me.
It's 3:14 am and I am awake, lying in a hospital bed, in a hospital room, in a Medical Surgical Unit at the hospital.
I have a critically severe pneumonia.
2 days ago, I was rushed by ambulance to the Emergency Room at the hospital that I go for my medical care.
I had a fever of over 103 and rising.
My heart rate and my pulse were critically high.
My oxygen saturations were dipping into the life threatening, critical range.
It was a hot and humid Summer day and I was "FREEZING"!
The medical personnel, especially my nurses, knew what had to be done and quickly with expertise, experience and excellence brought my fever down and placed me a place of safety and stability
Though I am currently not out of that critical range, I am hin the hospital and opeful, faithful and grateful!
Pneumonia is not the only medical problem keeping me here, inpatient in the hospital.
I also have Gastro issues with internal bleeding and other stomach problems and whatever other problems that is causing a loud, noisy, painful rebellion inside of me
This could be my body's way of fighting all the infections, the sicknesses and the diseasas harming me!
So, dear friends, here I live in this hospital bed at 3:34 am and I am praying, hoping and asking for your prayers.
I am not asking prayers for only myself.
Please pray for my doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, primary care assistants and all of the many medical professionals who are working together treating me with care and compassion to place me on the "Path of Wellness!"
My dear friends, please pray 🙏 for the doctors, nurses, primary care assistants, physician assistants whose life calling is to treat, help and cure the sick!
I know there are people who are living with sickness(es) among us all.
Please pray for all of these precious persons!
Can you all please give what is also truly needed and vitally necessary?
Generously, please give:
To those among you who are sick, alone, lonely, hurting and scared:
Give generously
"A HUG", "A Visit" , "A Warm, Cuddly Embrace", An "I LOVE YOU" and "TIME", "Your Time"!
Time is an incredible, life changing, fast and precious commodity!
Spend time with the sick, the scared, the hurting and those among you who need you and the precious gift of your "Presence" and "Your TIME"!
There are many people among us all who are sick, hurting, frightened, forgotten! The Precious "Gifts of Your Presence and Your Time" are what is and has been needed most!
Give generously of all of these gifts!
Please...
Dear friends, I am still lying in this hospital bed and humbly with all that's left in me I am praying to God for HOPE, HELP, GRACE
AND PEACE, the PEACE only Jesus can give.
I now bow my head.
I look out of my hospital room window into the early morning darkness and I seek my Lord.
I reach the Throne of Grace and Healing and I pray and I pray and I pray...
Love, peace, prayers and gracious gratitude,
From my hospital bed, in my hospital room, on the Medical Surgical Unit at the hospital,
A sick, tired, exhausted, in pain, hopeful, faithful and grateful,
Evelyn (Pinto)
July, 2026
4:55 am



.jpg)






Comments
Post a Comment