I AM SOOO SICK 1-2024



Pneumonia

UGH...

I'm sooo sick...

The night before last and early morning yesterday, I woke up feverish, freezing, super congested and feeling really, really sick!

The doctor started me on antibiotics yesterday.

I woke up early this morning feeling super sick and deeply congested!

I felt like I was smothering inside of myself

I'm soooo sick, freezing, exhausted,  super congested, fatigued, weak, tired  and I am plagued with the worst headache ever!

Even more worrisome symptoms are popping up in my body!

The hospitals I know are crazy at this time!

I hope my doctor would act appropriately and order the necessary tests: blood work, urine sample and chest x-ray.

Depending on the type of pneumonia, the Z pack doesn't always work in many cases and, also, different pneumonias!

I do pray that my new doctor orders these necessary tests today.

I am fighting this disease and, also, other serious, chronic illness(es) in me.

I don't understand why I'm fighting still for the needed, appropriate and proper healthcare as well!

Please, dear friends, do keep me in your prayers.

Please, precious friends, keep wrapped in prayer those courageous human beings who are fighting chronic illnesses.

Please, can you keeping diligent prayers those battling with everything left in them to just stay alive!

I would be grateful and appreciative if you pray for these unique and special people who gather strength beyond their being just to stay alive.

With sincerity, love, prayers and gracious gratitude,

A sick, fatigued and exhausted,

Evelyn.(Pinto)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

I WANT TO DANCE (Final revision) 8-6-2023