A VALENTINE'S DAY PARTY AT THE HOSPITAL 2-13-18





In the coffee shop of the hospital I go for my medical care, there was a party!
I was given a party at the hospital, a Valentine’s Day Party.
My friends, who are chaplains, accompanied by a ministry student, threw the most magnificent party for me, in celebration of Valentine’s Day!
I was showered with cards and gifts!
I, also, proudly presented gifts to Mary and Beth, which were made, with love, by my hands.
My friends, we had a wonderful lunch!


An enticing, fruit tart cake in the shape of a heart, was gleefully eaten!
This Valentine’s cake decorated with kiwi, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries, laced with sugar, was delightfully delicious!
My friends, I’m fortunate, and blessed, to have Beth, Mary and Nancy as friends, and a supportive and vital part of my life!
Valentine Day is, to me, a celebration of love!
My friends, a great time bursting with an abundance of love and filled God’s grace, was present Monday, in an unlikely place, "A Hospital"!
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
               Evelyn Pinto
              February 13, 2018


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16