SICK AND IN THE HOSPITAL 12-27-18




I am an inpatient in the hospital where I go for my medical care.
I have not been feeling well for some time.
Last Friday night, a roller coaster of sickness launched.
This roller coaster of symptoms carried me to my doctor’s office, then off to the Emergency Room and subsequently into the hospital.
I have been wheezing, coughing, somewhat vomiting, diarrhea + my red blood cell dropped significantly.
I have anemia, which is something new.
The doctors are going to do more tests hoping to get answers of why my red blood cells count dropped so much and explanations for all the weirdness going on in my body.
Needless to say, I have not been feeling well!
Love, a sick but hopeful,
             Evelyn (Pinto)
            December 27, 2018



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024