4th DAY IN THE HOSPITAL 12-29-18




I have been in the hospital for 4 days.
Problems are beginning to be resolved.
Symptoms, the symptoms that brought me to the doors of the hospital, are not!
I am sleeping most of the time.
I am also getting medicine to help my cough, medicine to manage my other symptoms and breathing treatments.
The hospital staff have been wonderful!
Me, I am not the easiest to deal with when I am sick.
You see, when I, like most people when they are sick, my emotions are all over the place.
I get annoyed at doctors, especially when all of the doctors ask the same questions, over and over again
I’m desperately trying to understand doctors and the mysterious aura about them!
I am also taking steps to understand myself!
I am determined to get better, with all of the no energy I have!
I am giving the doctors and nurses needed information, including my symptoms and medical history to help in making a diagnosis and then, maybe, a cure!
For me, there are more questions than answers!
Love, a sick but hopeful,
Evelyn (Pinto)
December 29, 2018



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024