AS WE WALK WITH JESUS 4-18-19



My Dear Family, Friends and Fellow Prayer Warriors,                Happy and Blessed Resurrection Day!
Easter, to me, is a time of prayer, worship and rejoicing.
The sacrifice of Jesus dying on the Cross for me to give me life, and eternal life at that, just astounds me.
This sacrificial act of love causes me to strive, and strive with diligence, to truly be the person that God intended for me to be.
Easter is also when I yearn for an even closer relationship with Jesus.
It’s a time when I give thanks to God for the abundance of blessings that He has bequeathed me.
I’m grateful to God that you are in my life, my beloved family and esteemed friends.
At this holy time, I would like to tell you how vital the presence of all of you in my life are..
I appreciative the close, friendly and loving relationship we all have, my loving family and cherished friends.
My hope for you, my family and friends, is that you continue your walk with Jesus.
I will, myself, continue to journey even closer in my walk with our Savior.
As we carry on our lives as Christians, my hope is that we always remain close.
With sincerity, love, graciousness and gratitude,
And with prayers that God will continue to bless you abundantly,
Your sister in Christ,
                    Evelyn (Pinto)
                   Easter, 2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024