EASTER: A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD 4-8-19




EASTER, A LIFE-LONG RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD 4-7-15
The Day of Easter is over but, not its’ meaning.
What Easter signifies is a relationship with our Heavenly Father made possible through the body and blood of His Son, Jesus Christ.
This relationship is made anew to us every day, every hour, every minute and every second.
All we have to do is believe.
Once we truly accept Jesus in our life, things falls into place.
We find comfort in a total dependence on God.
With Jesus, emanates a supernatural peace.
This peace comes only from Jesus.
My life may be a mess.
My health is not good at all.
My life gets crazy and, at times, upside down.
I know, despite my upside down, insane life, I know that I’m okay.
This doesn’t mean life will be easy.
The life of a Christian is not easy but, I have a calmness and the security that my life is not in my own hands but, in the mighty Hands of God!
No, my friends, Easter is not over. It a lifelong process!
Oh, What A Glorious God!
            Evelyn Pinto
            April 8, 2019




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024