SICK WITH PNEUMONIA AND IN THE HOSPITAL 11-30-2019




This afternoon, I was admitted into the hospital.
I was feverish (102*), super congested, in severe pain all over my body, including severe headaches and other troublesome symptoms.
When I arrived to the Emergency Room, I had a fever of 102*, my heart rate and my blood pressure were through the roof.
My friends, I am very sick.
I am being treated for pneumonia with IV antibiotics and something like prednisone through my IV as well.
I have been mostly sleeping and have little to no energy.
My friends, I am in good hands with excellent doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, hospital chaplains and all sorts of professionals who are working diligently so I can eventually be placed on the road to wellness.
My friends, there is something much better in my Life.
I am in the Mighty Arms of God.
My friends, there is no better place than to be in the Protection of God!
        Evelyn Pinto
        November 30, 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024