PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER, ROBERTA 3-17-2022

 


Dear Friends,

Can I ask you to please pray for my loving sister, Roberta? Please…

My sister, Roberta is now receiving treatment and care in the hospital. Roberta has pneumonia in both of her lungs. Roberta has been in the hospital since Tuesday. Today, Thursday, I found out that my sister now has a blood disease.

Roberta’s husband, my brother in law, Doug, recently passed away from severe hearts conditions.

My sister, Roberta is the bravest and the most courageous woman I know.

Roberta is also a woman of faith and has devoted her life of service to God, family and may other human beings.

My friends, my sister, Roberta is also fighting Stage 4 Lung Cancer.

Please, my dear friends, please flood Heaven with prayers for my sister, Roberta.

Please, make your requests known to God.

Please, with all your heart and soul, please ask Jesus to cure my sister, Roberta, of these diseases that inflict so much sickness, pain and uncertainty upon this precious woman of God.

Thank you, my dear friends!

With sincerity, love, gratitude and prayers,

Roberta’s sister,

Evelyn (Pinto)

March 17, 2022





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024