DANCING DOWN THE RED CARPET AT OUR OSCAR PARTY MARCH, 2024








Happy Oscar Sunday!

I love the Oscars  almost as much as I love watching movies!

We had an Oscar Party in the building in which I live in on last Friday afternoon!

There were appetizers, popcorn, mock tales, tiny meatballs and other delicacies.

My favorite were the tiny, chocolate cupcakes that were covered with a generous amount of  vanilla frosting!

I willingly munched away at 2 of these munchkin cupcakes!

Here are photos of myself dressed, alert and prepared to dance down the Red Carpet!

(Hello from the Oscars 

(in my apt at the building that I live in)! 

Love, smiles, laughter, hopes, kindness, gratitude and prayers,

Evelyn (Pinto)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

I WANT TO DANCE (Final revision) 8-6-2023