IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME, DON'T HURT ME!


                                                    IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME, DON’T HURT ME!
I am at point of my life where I need help from medical professionals, other service providers and many other people. I am very appreciative for help.
I do NOT feel very grateful when:
(1)People lie to me and call it help, (2) when people treat me like a child(3) when people don't think I am worth their respect (4) when people, who say they are helping me, at the same time, use my physical and emotional issues as excuses to question my credibility and they still think they're helping me (5) When service providers lie to other service providers (and other people) about me. They may even convince themselves that these lies are truth. (6) When people label me and treat me as the labels (7) When people insult my intelligence (8) When people don't think I have any intelligence (9) When people, who are supposed to help me, think I am not worthy of theirs & others' respect ,dignity, credibility, and other basic traits that I, as a person & a child of God are entitled to.
I am very grateful for help, help when it is presented to me with a true, pure desire “to help."
As it is said: If You Can't Help Me, Don't Hurt Me!    
                                                                       Evelyn M. Pinto
                                                                       Written 11-7-2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024