How Am I Today? I feel Atomically, Energetically compelled!

There are all kinds of problems that need to be solved. There are things wrong in the Healthcare System that gives me so many other people treatment(s). There is hope to make things better if people don't settle wrong & minimal treatment(s).
I'm a middle aged adult living with a population of senior adults where the major problem is they have a degenerative brain diseases. There is nothing wrong with my mental status. My mind is very active. Living here, in this population, my mind does not get the intellectual stimulation it so desperately needs. I don't get enough contact with people (and children) that have similar lives. I live where I live because I and many other people have none to little options! Don't get me wrong, I appreciate where I live. There Are vital things and people missing from my life! I live with faith and the hope that things will get better!
When things are so, so wrong in life, I go to God in prayer! Why? God is bigger than m ANY problem! God Is So Great! Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024