Good Morning Family and Friends! As I get older (and I hope wiser) I'm realizing how important how I thought were the little things in life have gotten to be so more important than they used to be. My family is so very important to me.
The wondrous night sky that was so visible to me last night I remember. The 'I love you' coming from my sister's mouth touched me. 'I love you' springing out of the mouths of the people I love and who have become so important to me as I get (a teeny bit) older are the most wondrous sounds.
God loving me, just a sinner, so much that He sent His Son so I might have a chance, is the greatest love I or anyone, can receive. Praise Be To God! Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024