A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL 12-25-14



Good Morning Family and Friends! A blessed Christmas Eve To ALL!
I sometimes imagine how different things would be IF my life were different. I would be having a family feast now, instead of IV]s of antibiotics and ad stuff like this cocktails of pills I take daily just to maintain stability in my health and wellness. I think I would be surrounded by family and friends instead of doctors, nurses, etc....
This is the life God chose for me and each person though with family,friends, nurses, doctors, strangers or just completely alone has the chance for salvation give freely to everyone one of us (if we would just allow Him in). This gift of salvation was given to all by The Cross of Calvary and proven by Christ Jesus, Emmanuel.
Though, I sometimes, honestly wish things were different, at the same time, I am fortunate to have what I do have. I have A Savior That was born to me, I have more living to live, more things to get done, more people I have to meet and more I have to write!
Love, prayers and good wishes to ALL. coming from Me,Evelyn, writing from this hospital bed, but writing with a sincere heart. 

                                                                         Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024