What Has God Planned For Me Today?

This morning I'm reminiscing but, just for a while because there's today to live. I wonder, still going through my memories of yesteryears, what God has planned for me this day? What surprises has He got in store for me? What wonders? What times will I have with my friends and family that eventually will make lastig memories?
Oh, time takes my moments so swiftly and I can enver go back and relive those moments. It's wonderful though, that at any time, I can look back and see those yesterdays in my head and in my heart. These memries will live with me - Forever!
Thank you, God, for giving me those precious moments with the people I loved who are no longer here. Thank you ,also, God for giving me my family and my friends, who are here today and whom I love dearly. Please never have my take my loved ones and my time with them for granted . Thank You God For Life! Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16