BARN BABIES VISIT 4-12-17






Barn Babies came to visit the assisted living where I live.
These precious, tiny creatures were baby farm animals
There were baby ducks, rabbits, kittens, dogs and even a lamb (Jacob) and a pig, (Juliet).
Juliet, the baby pig, ran around the TV room after being held several times by my friends and myself.
Jacob, an adorable lamb, was held by some of us and ran through TV room, as well.
These very young animals were comfortable and safe in my home, with all of us.
Know something? I was more, at ease with these very young creatures, than I am with most people.
I really, really want the lamb as my pet!
          Evelyn Pinto
          April 12, 2017








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024