THROUGH JESUS, A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD: EASTER 4-15-16

A Lifelong Relationship with God: Easter



With Easter and with other holidays, the day is, at times, more important than what it stands for.
What Easter signifies is a lifelong relationship with Our Heavenly Father made possible through the crucifixion, death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Easter is made anew every second, every minute, every hour, and every day.
All I have to do is believe.
Once I believe and truly accepted Jesus, my life changed.
As I changed, my life began to fall into place.
I found comfort in total dependence on God.
I live my faith with security in Jesus Christ.
I live through a God-given security that, whatever happens, good or bad, I know I’ll be okay.
This doesn’t mean my life will be easy.
It certainly doesn’t mean terrible things will not happen.
Life will happen, and with life, awful and joyful stuff will happen.
As life does happen, there continues to be a calm peace in me.
This peace is a gift from my Savior, Jesus.
I’m safe, sheltered in the mighty Hands of God!
No, my friends, Easter isn’t just one day.
Easter is lifelong!
Oh, What an Amazing God!
                             Evelyn Pinto




April 7, 2015, 3-24-17, 4-15-17 (edited)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024