BEING GRATEFUL AT HOME, IN CHURCH AND AT THE HOSPITAL 4-27-17





I live in an assisted living.  
As you know assisted living residences prices are quite high, leaving you with little to no money, even for necessities.



I have been sick a lot and need the acute care of the hospital more than I, or anyone would ever want!

I love where I live!
I've been blessed with strong, solid relationships since I moved here, while getting help.
Most of my peers, (fellow residents) are kind and loving people that I have formed a friendly relationships with.
A few of my friends and myself, are so close, that I couldn't imagine my life without them!
My family, my friends and my church family have given me support in many ways!


I love all of them!



I am grateful and appreciative to them, so blessed by them and very fortunate that every one of them are in my life!
Even when I have difficulties breathing and I'm am so sick, God is so Good!
God has sent kind, loving, supportive and generous people into my Life!

I want to express how thankful I am that when I become sick there is a superb hospital for me to go.
I'm blessed to have these wonderful, kind, knowledgeable, compassionate doctors, nurses, pastoral staff, respiratory therapists, primary care assistants and all these other wonderful staff caring for me here in the hospital.
Hospitals aren't easy places to be, especially if you're in them a lot.
I am blessed that God gave me the help, from so many others, who help place me on the path of health and wellness.
I am glad for those others, when I'm out of the hospital, who love me and help me to maintain stability.
These marvelous people know my capabilities and dreams and give me the support and sustenance to reach my dreams!




They’ve helped me to find happiness in myself.
I am faithful to God, there for others, strong and very tired!
I'm so blessed!
Praise be to God!
Love, peace, happiness and all good stuff,
                     Evelyn Pinto
                     April 27, 2017 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024