I, ME, EVELYN, AS THE QUEEN OF HEARTS 10-31-17



I attended a Halloween party, on Halloween afternoon, in the building in which I live at.
There was a DJ, music, dancing, food, beverages and candy.
And yes, there were fabulous Halloween costumes and prizes for the best costumes.
Guess what? I, me, Evelyn won 1st prize, dressed up as the Queen of Hearts!
And  there were 2 Queens, myself and my elegant friend, Joan.
Me, a Queen? Really! Did anyone doubt that?




It was a fun time for all!
A very tired Evelyn, not afraid of goblins or monsters, slipped into bed early on Halloween night.
An exhausted and graciously grateful,
                Evelyn Pinto
               November 1, 2017







              Photos taken and edited, with love, 
                           by Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024