A VISIT WITH MY FAMILY 6-14-18



My mother and 2 of my 3 sisters visited me yesterday!
The visit with my mother and my 2 sisters, Roseanna and Terry, was wonderful and joyful!
My family is so, very important to me!
My mother is simply amazing!
My 3 sisters are marvelous people and my best friends!
My brother tries and, at times, is sincere!
My family, though we are not always together, we’re there for each other!
I have been blessed by being born into this community called “My Family”!
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
                                              Evelyn Pinto

                                              June 14, 2018       


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024