CHRISTINE'S HOUSE 6-19-18





My niece and godchild, Christine and her daughter, Heather, lives in a wooden house in a rural area.
Far from the city, my sister, Roberta, drove my mother, my niece and myself to see Christine and Heather.
It was also Christine’s birthday!
I loved being outside, as I sat on the bench swing.
We feasted a gourmet meal of fried chicken and pizza
We spent time playing basketball, and talking with each other, catching up on time lost time.
This time with family was precious!
We emotionally cuddled as dusk approached!
My family and friends, it was a long ride home!
And now I have a new “Happy Place”!
                                                 Evelyn Pinto
                                                 June 19, 2018






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024