MY FRIEND, LARRY EISENBERG'S POEM 7-13-18

This is a poem by my dear friend, Larry Eisenberg.
Larry is a world renowned physicist and an expert on nearly every subject.





Larry's intelligence and wisdom wows me and he just puts my mind through the roof.

Saddened by the state of today's government, it has been more than scary for those of us who live on and need Medicare and Medicaid.
I assume this is what Larry was thinking about when he wrote this poem.
As I read Larry's poem and realize what our government has become, I have absolutely become a disillusioned citizen of this United States.
As I now think of the state of today's affairs, I still continue to pray for my country.
Sincerely,
        Evelyn Pinto
        July 13, 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024