MY SISTER, A CHERISHED FRIEND AND ME 7-27-17





My sister, Roseanna, visited me a few days ago.
(I always love it when family visits).
This time my sister surprised me!
The person who came with Roseanna was a glimpse from my past.
It was a loved friend whom I, and my brothers and sisters, had grown up with.
This taste of my childhood was our dear friend, Janice Fantastia.
At this time together, my sister, Roseanna, my old friend, Janice and myself, beheld the past, passionately lived this present time and imagined marvelous, future times with one another as well as with other family and friends.
I love spending time with people, especially loved ones, more than absolutely anything!
Love, a blessed and grateful,
                                  Evelyn (Pinto)
                                  July 27, 2018





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024