THE CHILDREN CAME 9-8-18





Today was an extraordinary for me!
The young children whom I minister to, journeyed to see me this morning!
It was so nice to see these precious, delightful young people.
These children, whose open minds spoke of wonder and innocence, filled ‘til overflow my apartment.
I cannot wait to exclaim to these young humans not only the love I have for them but, the unfailing and enormous love that God has for them!
These young humans possess a lifelong residency in my heart!
Yes, today was special for myself and for the children!
It’s going to be an amazing year!
With sincerity and love,
           Evelyn Pinto
          September 8, 2018





Comments

  1. Look at the sparkles in your eyes? Where do you minister to these children? Aren't they (and you) lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024