WHEN THE ORDINARY BECOMES EXTRAORDINARY 9-15-18





Today was “Mother-Daughter Day” for my mother and I.
I did like I do on most Saturdays.
On this humid September day, I journeyed to my mother’s home.
I left my apartment to spend time with my mom.
My mother is 89 years old.
She is a strong, courageous,Chrisitan women of faith.
My mom inspires me with her undying faith!
Both of us were in tears as we watched mush-gushy movies on the Hallmark Channel.
My mother cooked a gourmet meal for us!
We both feasted on a homemade meal of spaghetti and sausage in a delicious Italian sauce
We later enjoyed coffee with homemade banana nut muffins (which I brought).
We, my mother and myself, enjoyed an ordinary time together.
It was precious time spent with my mother which made the ordinary “extraordinary”!
              Evelyn Pinto
             September 15, 2018





Comments

  1. love that you love each other still . love is tested many times. But a good mothers love stands the test of time. enjoy each other as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024