"My Story" 9-30-18




                      
                    “My Story”
I want to write the story of my life, "My Story"!
It's vitally important to me to write this book, the account of my life.
In my life's story are the stories of some amazing people who have heartened my soul.
I’ve always dreamed, since I was a young child, of writing books and having these books published.
It’s important for me to record in "My Story" the stories of some amazing people, who are, or have been, a significant part of my life.
These loving human beings left an imprint on my heart and soul.
"My Story" will tell these stories of those precious people who not only mean the world to me but, have changed my life.
Their stories deserve to be told!
My story needs to be told!
                      Evelyn Pinto
                     September 30, 2018






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024