I'M A PEDESTRIAN, I WALK WITH GOD







I prayed with a few, good, trusted friends today.
Physically, I still feel severe physical and emotional pain.
After we prayed, I felt this peace come over me, the peace of God!
I have faith that whatever happens to me and whatever trials I go through, the peace of God (which is beyond all human understanding) will embrace me.
I may journey through trials of sickness, pain and experience many difficulties.
I don't have to go it alone!
Jesus walks with me while giving me the strength and courage to go through these trials.
My life may be a mess.
I may be torn and scattered.
Confused, I may go in several, different directions at once.
I may be experiencing sickness, pain and sorrow.
My body will probably never be physically healthy.
But, my friends, I have this God-given peace that I will be okay, regardless of what life tosses at me.
I never have to walk alone.
Jesus, my Savior, Comforter and Companion walks with me and fights for me!
I walk with God.
I guess that makes me a Pedestrian!
                     Evelyn Pinto
                    September 19, 2018




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024