EVELYN'S THOUGHTS 11-23-18




It is amazing how history repeats itself over and over again.
It's that some people don't get it the 1st, 2nd or how many times that history becomes the past, present and future until there is no future.
I guess a lot of times the greed of mankind can outweigh the good in mankind.
I certainly hope this world has a future for the children, their children and grandchildren.
Being, myself, a positive person, I believe the good in humankind outweighs the bad and good in this world also outweighs the bad!
Unfortunately the people in power in our country and some other countries think more of money and power than the welfare of people and the world we live in!
I hope this younger generation can change this messed up world!
With sincerity,
             Evelyn Pinto
             November 23, 2018




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024