MAY GOD BLESS MY FRIENDS 11-14-18





I do not go to the hospital because it’s something I would prefer to do, no not at all.
Usually I go to the hospital when things are wrong and I’m sick.
Today was totally different.
Today, at the hospital, something personal and amazing happened.
In the craziness and negativity of this institutionalized setting of the hospital, something good erupted.
In the coffee shop of the hospital, I was given a birthday party!
My friends, who are chaplains at the hospital I go for my medical care, gave me a birthday party!
Spending time with my friends, Beth and Mary, is awesome enough and is also something I love doing.
Today, something even more extraordinary happened.
My friends, I had cake and presents!
May God bless my friends!
          Evelyn Pinto
          November 14, 2018





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024