THANK YOU, HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL 2-22-19



Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you your prayers, concern for me, your kind words and your love!
I appreciate every kind word and every prayer.
I love all of you!
I am home now!
I was discharged last night.
The great news is that all the tests were negative.
The doctors and I agreed that I fainted due to chronic, severe fatigue and exhaustion.
Much of this is due to the effects of my several serious medical conditions.
Some of it is due to my boundless projects and my non-stop life.
I was frightened because I was sleeping all the time, which is so unlike me.
This, I surmise, was a sign.
I am relieved that my heart is functioning okay.
Thank you, my dear family and wonderful friends!
I praise, honor and give thanks to my God for being with me, comforting me and getting me through this frightening ordeal.
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
                          Evelyn





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024