IN GOD'S HANDS, IN THE HOSPITAL 2-20-19



Yesterday I passed out at dinner in the dining room, where I live.
I had not been feeling well for some time.
I was immediately rushed to the Emergency Department of the hospital, where I go for my medical care.
The doctors did the first necessary tests, while I was still in E.D.
Last night, I was also admitted to a medical unit at the hospital.
A Nuclear Stress Test was ordered for this morning.
My friends, I was at this test from 11:30am until 4pm, when I was returned to my hospital room.
It’s been a long and tiring day, my dear friends.
Tomorrow, my attending physician in the hospital will discuss the Nuclear Stress Test results with me.
My thyroid gland will also be checked tomorrow!
It’s been one lengthy and exhausting journey for me!     
The doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, chaplains, technicians and all of the hospital staff have been superb and amazing, doing their jobs with excellence and compassion!
I realize even more how God has held me tightly, being an ever-present Protector, Counselor, Guide and Savior!
“How Great Is Our God!”
With sincerity and love,
And with gracious gratitude to the hospital staff,
With praise and glory to God!
Evelyn Pinto
February 20, 2019




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024