MY MOTHER'S 90TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION 9-2-19








On August 31st 2019, my mother turned 90 years young!
Friends, we threw a party!
My 3 sisters, Roseanna, Roberta, Terry and myself + my brother, Paul were at this momentous occasion.
Many of my family, including my nieces, nephews and friends shared with my mother this memorable event!

We even had Frank Sinatra (impersonator) sing for us!






A miracle occurred, my mother’s 3 sisters were special guests, traveling a vast distance from out of out of town, to be with my mother on her special day.
My Aunt Judy, Aunt Evelyn. Aunt Marge and my mother have not been together in over 20 years.
My friends, my mother’s Birthday Celebration was totally amazing!
My mother was surprised and a bit overwhelmed!
My mother’s 90th Birthday Celebration was wonderful and of course, many memories were created!
Thank you to my aunts, Aunt Judy, Aunt Evelyn and Aunt Marge for surprising my mother, traveling  out of town to celebrate with my om her 90 Birthday!
Thank you to my sisters and nieces for











giving life to this awesome Celebration!
Love, a grateful and blessed daughter,
          Evelyn Pinto
         September 2, 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024