"OPEN YOUR EYES"! 9-29-2019



I did not vote for Trump in the 2016 Presidential election.
I was willing to give him a chance.
I have questions though.
How can Trump disagree with the countless scientists about Global Warming?
How can Trump do nothing but harm when Climate Change is rapidly destroying the Earth, our Home?
I can understand the need for Immigration Reform.
I totally agree with the urgent necessity for the lowing of medicines, especially lifesaving medications and treatments.
I emphatically understand that drastic changes need to be made to the Healthcare System.
Trump interest is, and never was, any of these vitally important issues but, in The Wall, the Wall he promised Mexico would pay for.
Another lie of Trump’s creation as American taxpayers are paying for this Wall.
I loathe it when Trump’s lies, cheats people and I immensely detest his childlike habits of taking credit (even if it’s undeserved) when things go right and blaming others (even if he caused the problems) when things go wrong.
I am abhorred by Trump’s childish name calling of anyone and everyone who disagrees with him.
I am disgusted by Trump’s constant and continuous lies.
I despised it, as a person with disabilities, when Trump mocked a disabled person.
As an American, I was filled with shame when a whistleblower reported the Mafia style shakedown, by President Trump, of a foreign government to get dirt on an opponent.
It was told, that Trump had withheld aid to Ukraine unless the Ukraine leader got dirt on this opponent, whether it be true or lies.
(The information proved to be false).
Inquiries for impeachment of this president are now being established and investigated.
The people who see and know of Trump’s betrayals of our country and of our Constitution but, continue to defend the treasonous, completely unlawful and unethical actions of this president, I hope will meet justice as much as I pray this president will.
I do not understand how people can turn the other way when the president lies, name calls, insults anyone and everyone he dislikes and conspires with foreign governments to undermine our American Democracy.
How can I, you, or anyone just look away now?
How can we, in good conscience,  let this go?
When will you stop the blindness to this president and open your eyes?
Will you now see what is, and has been, going on in our government?
Please, “Open Your Eyes”!

         Evelyn Pinto
        September 29, 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024