TUFTS UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY DAY 9-22-19







On Sunday, September 22, 2019, my friend Caroline and myself, shared a trip on The Ride and attended Tufts University Annual Community Day.
The day was fun, chaotic, interesting, amusing and amazing.
The students of Tufts University created an atmosphere of helpful, entertaining and enjoyable stuff to do!
I spent a significant amount of time with the firefighters, of the Somerville Fire Department, who are and always have been, a helpful resource to me and to the people in the building (Visiting Nurse Association Assisted/Senior Living in Somerville, Mass.) in which I live.
Yes, these firefighters were still of help to me, giving me a place to sit with them for a much needed rest, presenting me with essential advice and helping me to find my friend, Caroline, whom I  managed to get separated from.
Yes, these outstanding firefighters give their all and are always the 1st ones, especially going to building in which I live, in emergencies.
The Somerville Fire Department were, especially, essential to the people where I live when our building was flooded.
Back to Tufts Community Day, there were tables in which the main ingredient was fun and intrigue!








My favorite times of the day were the barbecue lunch, creating a cookie masterpiece, crafting artwork, listening to the many people at the several different table, learning new, interesting and intriguing ways of thinking, getting my picture taken with zany accessories and my ultimate favorite which was that gigantic, magnificent elephant on the Tufts University campus!
Yes, Caroline and I did get pictures taken with this magnificent sculpture!
I would like to thank Tufts University for sponsoring this annual event, all the people who made this event possible, including the professors and students of Tufts University, the chefs who cooked the lunch, the people I learned so much from who were working the different tables, The Somerville Fire Department, The Medford Police and Fire Departments, all whom I haven’t mentioned but, made this Tufts Community Day informative and fun and last but never least, my friend, Caroline, who accompanied me to this enlightening event!
With sincerity and gracious gratitude,
          Evelyn Pinto
         September 22, 2019






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024