A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY, A PRECIOUS TIME WITH CHERISHED FRIENDS 10-27-2020




                                  A Birthday Party

A Cherished Time With Loving Friends

Yesterday, October 26th, was my birthday.

Living through several months in a Pandemic, residing in an assisted living, where all of us have serious medical conditions, and seeing the craziness in the world today, my dear friends, Donna and Johanne, threw me a surprise Birthday party!

My family and friends, whom I love and support, have also been supportive and loving to me.

Friends and family have generously given me gifts and countless Birthday cards.

The surprise Birthday party, that Donna and Johanne planned and executed, was totally unexpected.

The Birthday party included deep chocolate cake, Ice Cream, an assortment of chips, cheese, soda, candy and other sweets, flowers, presents and an enormous amount of Love.

It was an extraordinary time with loving, cherished friends!

Thank you, Donna and Johanne!

Thank you to everyone who sent me gifts, cards and Birthday blessings!

I’m blessed to be surrounded by a colossal amount of Love!

May God bless and protect all of you!

With sincerity, love, prayers and gracious gratitude,

Evelyn Pinto

October 27, 2020







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024