HALLOWEEN 2O2O, DURING A PANDEMIC 10-30-2020




Halloween, 2020, During A Pandemic 

It’s October 30th, the day before Halloween.

I, myself, not a great fan of Halloween, decided to get dressed for the occasion anyway.

You see, the Activity Director, Lin, and our intern, Brittany, were having a safe distanced chanted Halloween event in our Activity Room.

I decided to celebrate the occasion by using whatever I had in my closet and in various other places in my apt, and make a costume.

My friends, these photos showed what I looked like.

Due to this current Coronavirus currently plaguing my city, our country and the world, I wore a mask to cover my mouth and nose, in addition to my Halloween mask.

Thank you to our Activities Director, Lin, and our intern, Brittany, for not only creating and sponsoring this scary Halloween Event, especially in these difficult and frightening times.

Lin and Brittany not only give inspiration to the people here, where I live, they both inspired, and continue to inspire me!

Evelyn Pinto

October 30, 2020




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024