A TUSDAY NIGHT SUNSET 11-13-2020

 





A Tuesday Night Sunset

In these days where a Pandemic is raging, uncertainties in our government are on display and I, like other human beings, am stressed out to the max.

Today, though, I stopped and I paused.

I glanced at others I knew the love, pain and grief of the human existence, which was bottled up in the moment.

I had stumbled outside last night, just before dusk, and was captivated by the sunset.

I praised God for presenting me with gift of magnificence, a Tuesday night sunset.

I gazed at the sunset, which lasted only minutes.

I was totally amazed at this art, which could’ve only been created by God.

The brevity of this phenomenon astounded me.

I cuddled the last moments of this sunset.

I prayed for this miracle, of the sunset, to last a bit longer.

Darkness began to veil the sky as the sunset disappeared.

I praised God for allowing me to see the Work of His hands, A Tuesday Night Sunset.

Evelyn Pinto

November 11, 2020

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024