SAYING GOOD-BYE TO BRITTANY 5-14-2021





Saying Good-Bye to Brittany

Saying good-bye has always been difficult for me.

Saying farewell to someone who has left an imprint on my heart is even more challenging.

Today, we, the residents of the Visiting Nurse Association of Eastern Mass. Assisted Senior Living Residence had a Farewell Departure Dance and Movement Time with our intern, Brittany.

Brittany has been an intern here, at our Assisted Senior Living Residence for several months.

Brittany has led several Music and Movement groups, discussion groups and has done other various tasks in our Assisted Senior Residence.

My favorite times spent with Brittany was when she worked at our Reception Desk from early morning until afternoon on weekend days.

On many of these mornings, Brittany and I would have lively discussions and listen to fun music.

We would also deliberate on her homework, where I would give her my answers to her homework questions and tell how I came to those conclusions.

Brittany’s groups were fun, lively and interesting!

Brittany’s last project was creating a group wind chime.

We all painted various symbols and wrote words on these symbols that had meaning to each individual who participated in this activity.

Yes, I, the residents and everyone at the VNA Assisted Senior Living  Residence in Somerville, Mass. will miss Brittany.

Brittany is leaving with our hearts attached to her.

Brittany, I, and all of us, residents, pray for only the best for you in all your adventures!

We will all miss you! With sincerity, love and gratitude,

Evelyn Pinto

May 14, 2021

 

 






 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024