TO MY MOTHER, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! MAY 9, 2021




 

      HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MOM!

My mother, Gloria Pinto, is astutely amazing!

My mother  and father have raised 6 children, 4 girls and 2 boys.

I happen to be a middle child.

As a child, I was born with a strike of stubbornness, a generous amount of independence, a strong will, and an awakening purpose of protecting those I love.

I assume that I acquired much of this from my mother!

I love my mother with my entire heart and soul!!

I love my family immensely!

As I ponder over the craziness in the world today, it’s my mother who has it right.

My mother has a calmness about her and an assurance of how the world should evolve and how she wants her life to be.

My mother is a strong, Christian woman of faith.

My mother loves God, has accepted Jesus as her Savior and walks the Christian life.

My mother portrays an example of how to live a life of faith, love and sacrifice.

My mother loves people, all people.

My mom loves her children and has devoted much of her life to my sisters and brothers and all of our family.

She has bountiful love for her grandchildren, great grandchildren and great, great grandchildren.

As the years have gone by, my mother faces serious health challenges.

I, and my sisters and brother, are no exception to health issues in our lives that are problematic and frightening.

As my mother walks on the journey of her life, it is me, my brother, my sisters and our family who walk with her, helping her, protecting her and being there for her.

Yes, my mother is amazing, magical and wonderful!

I love you, Mom!

Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!

With sincerity, an enduring love, gracious gratitude and prayers,

Your loving daughter,

Evelyn (Pinto)

May 4, 2021

 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024