ERIN, ANNA AND EVELYN AND OUR HOLIDAY ADVENTURES 12-3-2021

                    





Tufts University located in Medford and Somerville, Mass., does a lot of outreach into the surrounding communities, especially in Somerville, Mass.

I happen to live in an assisted senior living residence, where some awesome Tufts University graduate students, studying Occupational Therapy, have been assigned.

I was fortunate and blessed to have 2 wonderful, helpful and delightful students, Erin and Anna, assigned to me.

Erin and Anna were helpful to me, especially doing stuff for me in my apt, I was unable to do.

Erin, Anna and me also had fun, lots of it!

Yesterday, December 2nd, was the last time Anna, Erin and myself were going to meet together.

Usually this would have been a sad time but, it turned out to be a blast, a totally fun time!

We had a Christmas Party!

I brought gifts for my 2 young friends, including pictures that I had shot and edited myself and then had mounted these photos on special cardstock and wrapped them in colored ribbons.

Anna and Erin, 2 wonderful human beings, brought cookies that they had made themselves, cookie spread and a zillion variations of colored sprinkles!

There was the opening of the gifts, the eating of the cookies and the putting up and the decorating of my Christmas tree!

Every moment of time with Erin, Anna and me was an adventure, a fun and exciting adventure! Anna and Erin, thank you!

I know you’ll both do exceptional in Occupational Therapy and in Life.

I will totally miss you both and our times spent together!

Love and peace,

Evelyn Pinto

December 3, 2021

 

 

 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024