THE CHILDREN CAME FOR CHRISTMAS 12-21-2021



Yesterday was a good day!

Monica and the 3 oldest of her 5 children came to visit me.

It was an enjoyable time being with Monica and Lucia, Joseph and Theresa!

I have known these children since Lucia was 3 years old and Joseph was just a baby.

I taught these children during the Celebration of the Mass. 

I held Theresa and Miriam as newborn babies.

(Grace was born last year in 2020, during the Pandemic).

The visit with the children was an extra nice way to celebrate Christmas and, also, to welcome the baby Jesus.

Thank you, God, for my family, my friends, my church and church family, for enough to eat, a place to live and call "Home" and people to help me care for myself and to care for me when I cannot.

Thank you, Lord, for Life!

Thank you, Lord, for Jesus!

Evelyn Pinto

December 21, 2021







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024