UGH...I, EVELYN, AM SICK!


 

Dear Friends,

It’s me, Evelyn, writing from my recliner and in my pajamas.

I’m sick and have been ill for some time.

A virus, not Covid, not the flu and not pneumonia but, a viral virus has grabbed hold of me.

This virus has been in me, causing me not only sickness but, distress and frustration! This virus has actually taken me hostage!

I am doing everything I possibly can from taking the medications and treatments including nebulizer treatments, albuterol inhalers, Prednisone and other paraphernalia of medical marvels.

Still, I sit here writing, while really wanting to go back to sleep again, which I have been doing a lot of these days.

I have no energy! The virus grabbed it! I feel sick, congested, coughing, sneezing, diarrhea, severe headaches and body aches and the list goes on…

I know many people are sick at this time.

My 2 sisters, Roseanna and Roberta (and their husbands) have Covid.

My sisters, Roseanna and Roberta have chronic health challenges and fighting Covid as well is so difficult.

My sisters, Roseanna and Roberta, do not feel well either. Please keep them both wrapped in prayer.

I pray for them but, I still worry about them and all of my family, friends and church family.

If you are sick my friends and my family, please know I am praying for you.

If you can pray for me and all those who happen to be sick, especially as this Pandemic continues its’ rage, I would be so appreciative and grateful.

Could you also pray for the doctors, nurses, and all the medical personnel who are helping and treating us, trying, under difficult and trying circumstances, to get us all better?

Lastly, please pray for my friends who check up on me. One of my dear friends who checks up on me daily is a 96 years young woman, Mae.

Mae comes sometimes with treats for me. Mae is a precious soul!

Still, I remain sick and working + praying to get well again…

May God bless and protect all of you!

Love and prayers,

Evelyn (Pinto)

January 22, 2022

 

 

                                    My friend, Mae




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024