EVELYN'S LETTER 7-20-2022

 


Good Morning, my Friends!                                                

I pray that this Wednesday finds you well, healthy, rested and safe.

My friends, I want to thank all of you for reaching out to me and displaying your concern for me and, also, for your many prayers.

Thank you to those who offered their friendship, genuine friendship, your love and to those who offered to visit me, bring meals, care packages (I love care packages) and do everything you all do that have so wonderfully helped me.

I am so utterly touched.

Reading all of your comments, prayers and words of love and support has meant the world to me, touching me deep into my heart and soul.

From the depths of my heart + with my sincerity and love, “Thank you!”

My friends, I continue to fight these health battles as I attempt to deal with this immeasurable grief, sorrow and sadness.

This year has been rough and painful.

My mother and sister, Roberta have recently passed away.

Also, a number of my closest friends have died.

The painful realization of living my life without them has struck my inner being so sharp and agonizingly deep, has left wounds in me that l feel will never heal.

I miss my mother and my sister, Roberta, whom I had tenderly loved with passion and care.

I miss them every moment of every day.

My health regimen that consists of seeing a wide number of doctors and several other health care professionals + exercising these routine tasks have kept me busy. Keeping supplemental oxygen on 24/7, doing nebulizer treatments sometimes 4X and sometimes more and other daily duties just to keep up with all I have to do has been tiring, exhausting and excruciating.

My dear friends, I haven’t done all I have needed to do. I also want to do stuff for others and for me.

Sometimes it gets done and sometimes it doesn’t!

My body also seems to require more sleep than it ever has in my life.

My good friends, at this older age of wisdom, pain and stress, I have realized the importance of certain relationships in my life.

This personal relationship I continue to nourish with God is of utter importance to me.

I cling tightly to Jesus as I walk the joys, hardships, sorrows and thrills and fun times of my life.

My relationships with my friends and family members and church continue to be of great importance to me.

I love spending time with people, especially those who carry along love, deep concern, joy and comfort.

My dear friends, as I continue on this difficult journey, of sicknesses, sorrow, joy, happiness and love, I thank all of you for your support, love, prayers, concern and all the joys you have so graciously have given me.

I end this letter with sincerity, love, joy and gracious gratitude,

Evelyn Pinto

July 20, 2022

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024