EVELYN IS SICK IN MY APT, AT HOME 8-11-2022


 

Dear Friends and Family,

I pray all of you are well, safe, healthy and rested.

Me, I am stable for the moment.

Yesterday was a “Close To A Hospitalization Day”.

I have been weak, very fatigued, suffering with breathing problems, chills, headaches, body aches, deep and severe congestion, etc.…

I did test negative for Covid 19 yesterday.

Basically, I have been feeling poorly, plagued with these worrisome symptoms.

Yesterday, I had an emergency virtual appointment with my Primary Care Physician.

My doctor had known this sickness that had been plaguing me for some time.

This illness had been getting progressively worse as time rolled on.

At this point, knowing how sick I had been in the past and knowing how sick I was at this point, she exercised the appropriate measures.

Yesterday, my primary care physician prescribed the appropriate medications and treatments that would help me.

And it was yesterday, I began an antibiotic, Prednisone, a new inhaler to enhance my breathing and cough medicine with codeine.

This is in addition to my other medicines and treatments which include duo nebulizer treatments, pain medications + other helpful marvels of the medical world.

My educated guess is that I have pneumonia and/or another infection in my body, which is affecting my breathing, my body and, also, my emotions.

The good thing is that I am home. I am taking these prescribed and totally necessary medications and treatments at home, in the safety of my own apartment.

My friends thank you for all your many prayers. I am again asking you for prayers for myself and others who are fighting sicknesses whether in their own home, hospital, nursing home or someplace else.

Please pray for all of us.

I understand that I am sick and if I do have anything contagious, I would not like to share what I have and what I am now enduring with anyone else.

My friends, it does get lonesome in here.

I would love to receive a note, a care package or anything that would remind me that someone is thinking of me, cares about me and can, in some manner, understand what I am going through medically, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Prayers, my dear friends, are always welcome. Thank you!

From my sick bed couch,

With sincerity, love, prayers, gracious gratitude and fatigue,

Evelyn Pinto

August, 2022











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024