DEAREST FRIENDS, I HAVE PNEUMONIA 9-20-2024




Dear Friends and Family,

I pray all of you are well, safe, happy, healthy and loved.

Me, I have been sick for weeks.

I have pneumonia!

My medical symptoms became more life threatening, serious.

I reached the point where mobility became difficult with every step. My breathing was even more challenging where struggling to get my breath became more frequent. Just breathing seemed insurmountable to me!

Yesterday, per my primary care physician's orders, I traveled to the hospital for a battery of medical tests. These marvelous medical wonders included blood work and a chest x-ray.

Yes, the tests results of my chest x-ray confirmed:

" I have pneumonia!" What's wrong in me is a serious, severe and painful pneumonia.

I am at home, sick, cold, achy all over with severe headaches, low energy, not moving much at all, not the least hungry, married to my toilet and totally miserable!

In other words, I am super sick!

Yes, my dear friends, "HOPE" will be arriving soon!

My good friends at the pharmacy I always use will be delivering the magic potions  called: "Antibiotics" which will mysteriosly place me on the path to wellness and recovery! Hopefully a more positive, less tearful, uplifting and inspiring attitude will also check in.

My friends, let's pray for that loving and wonderfully crazy, animated, unpredictabland faithful human   called:

"ME" will emerge (again)!

From the comfort of my apt and covered in a generous amount of blankets and wrapped in the "Arms of God!"

With love, sincerity, prayers and gracious gratitude,

Evelyn (Pinto)

September 20, 2023




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024