Through my journey of life, I was never like everyone else, did not care to be. I did not want to be singled out but was different just because I did not care to be the same as everyone else.
When you are not like the rest of your peers, there is a mad rush to label you as something. (I really, really hate labels)! I don't understand why, when I just want to be myself people have to put a label on it (.The field of Psychiatry is very busy these days labeling people, including me).
Let me sing in the hallways. Let me laugh when I think something's funny.Let me me do my form of dancing (which is twirling around in my wheelchair) 'til I'm too tired to continue doing it. Just let me Be Myself ! Let me be who I am ! Let me be Me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024