I had a bad day yesterday. Today I, now see the bigger picture that it's not all about me. There are people in need that could have even used some encouraging words that I have the capacity to give. I am not going into the regret mode of would of, could of, should of. Instead I.m saying to pray: Make your requests known to God in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ. He has never failed me. Many people have. Jesus has not. I just was not blessed with a lot of patience.
I know God comes in many forms. He blesses me every day and even when I' ask Him, like Job, why?, He kind says "Look outside of yourself, look within yourself, really look." I
had (what one of my my pity parties last night, I'm a grateful person today. I'm grateful to God because I know how much he has and continues to bless me in this zany, wonderful and at times difficult and painful life He has given me. He has put people into my life. Some people I've truly love(d). Some I've connected with. Some I've wanted to avoid. Some have hurt me. All these people (and the whole world) need my prayers. This is something I can do and will continue to do.
SI' call out to God this morning humble, hurt, but with love in my heart and blessed also with God peace to pray.. Looking up, I say God, please....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024