The world is not OK for me now. So much has happened to me to people I love. I'm scared. I am overwhelmed. I've kind of exploded into a zillion pieces and cannot process what has gone on, what is going on or what is going to be going on. I can only see what I now see in  front of me . I'm way to scared to look back or ahead, way too scared!I can't even start to put me together. I can sit here. I don't want to think about things. They don't make sense to me now. People don't make sense AT ALL! THe world is too big and I'm too small. I'm lost in it. I don't want to be swallowed by the world either OR buried in the ground. I'm scared of yesterday. I'm scared of today. I'm scared of tomorrow. I'm scared to move. I am totally paralyzed and broken. I'm broken, broken, used, tore apart, tested, cut up, hurt, then ripped into a zillion, million pieces. I don't got the pieces. . I don't anybody could put me together again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024