People come up with labels to describe a person continuously. It gets dangerous when people are treated as if they are the labels they are given. It gets very confusing, for me. There are so many labels and I'm treated as I was the different labels various professional people give me I’m given new labels to describe something in/about my body and/or mind all the time!
The only thing I have to say to all the many 'label givers' is “Treat Me - A Person,, Not As A Label! Please, treat me, the person I am!” I am a person 1st above everything, including the labels dished out so frequently and numerously! Treat Me As That Person I Am, Not The Label(s)! Please!”
                                                                                                                                                                       Evelyn M. Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024